Some highlights from my time working with Go365 so far have been:
- Taking initiative during a leadership lull to take decisive action, resulting in a research-led redesign of the Go365 Medicare experience from the ground up—focusing on senior accessibility.
- Leading the design team to launch the Go365 Medicaid (Humana Heathy Horizons) experience— a brand new mobile product for Humana's Go365.
- Leading the design team to revamp the go365.com website. This included not only style updates, but a reformation of the information architecture as well.
- Resulted in a 38% reduction in bounce rate.
- Being responsible for implementing new digital functionality within the native app experience to complement telephonic coaching capabilities.
- Allows members to keep track of wellness goals digitally.
- Created the ability for members to enroll in telephonic coaching via the mobile app.
- Resulted in a 600% increase in telephonic coaching enrollments within the first two months of the feature release—ahead of marketing (UX changes alone).
- Approxmiately 95% of telephonic coaching enrollment is now digital enrollment via the app.
- Leading a team of incredibly talented designers, UX Writers and Researchers.
Unfortunately, due to the work being proprietary, there isn't much that I'm able to show in my portfolio around my work on Go365. Please feel free to email me for samples of my most recent work at Humana.